Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LOVEPRINTS. . . uniquely yours!

I have begun selling my LOVEPRINTS online. You can see a link, with photos, on the right side of the screen.

If you aren't familiar with what LOVEPRINTS are, here is a simple description:

LOVEPRINTS are unique prints that feature your own personal photograph.
LOVEPRINTS are an individual's personal expression to share with family, friends and loved ones.
Every LOVEPRINTS print is made with your desired verse, quote, lullaby or song. Some designs also include names, birthdates, anniversary dates, wedding dates, etc.
Affordable prints that are uniquely yours!
For questions or comments email Rachel at RSVPdesigns@live.com

I have really enjoyed designing these prints. I have a lot that are not listed in my store yet, but hope to get them listed very soon. If you are interested in having a custom print made, let me know. I would be glad to make something new for you.

I hope that you are all having a wonderful week and I hope everyone stays safe and warm.

~Rachel

No comments: