Sunday, January 18, 2009

Three Months

The first moment that we saw eachother.

We have been married for 3 months!

It has been an amazing few months of marriage. I enjoy spending every day with Jeremy, even more than the day before. Everyone said that there would come a time that I would be glad to "get rid of him"... well I have yet to see that happen. I truly do enjoy spending as much time with him as I can. I look forward to going home every evening to spend that time together. Maybe they mean that years from now I will be glad to see him go (for a little while). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

It is still very cold here, hoping that it will start to warm up soon. I am tired of freezing everytime I step outside. I guess that's what I get for living in Ohio.

I hope that you are all enjoying the new year and I hope that the new year brings you all kinds of good things.
~Rachel

No comments: