Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Engagement Pictures

I wanted to share our engagment pictures, from this past Sunday, with you.

I love how they turned out. Julie did an amazing job and we all had a lot of fun. The day was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better scenery to work with. We took all the pictures in Dayton either at the University of Dayton or in the Oregon District.

Julie is also doing another session with us this coming weekend, we are going to take some additional photos around home. Not like we don't already have a ton of great pictures, but we are just going to try out some different things.

If anyone is interested in booking Julie to take pictures for them, be sure to call her, I'm sure that she would be delighted to work with you. Here is her information:
Julie Wenning - Photography by Julie - 419.852.8122 - photobyjulie.net



You can also follow this link to see the larger pictures: Rachel & Jeremy's Engagement Pictures

As far as wedding plans go, things are moving along very well. Earlier this week, Jeremy & I met with Tom Knapke about our wedding cake. I brought him the picture of the cake that I wanted and we picked out the yummy flavors for the cake and all the fun details. So everything with that is all squared away.

That same day we met with Sharon Chaney, our pianist, to pick out our music to have played at the wedding. That was very helpful and nice to have figured out.

My grandma's friend, Joyce is working on the bouquets and boutonnieres. I saw a sample of the bridesmaids bouquet and it was absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see mine and all of the rest of them when they are done. I think that everyone will really love them. Joyce does amazing at everything that she does. (If you read this Joyce... Thanks! You are the greatest!)

I received the unity candle holder a few weeks ago. I love it, it's so elegant, I can't wait to use it at the wedding. The picture doesn't do it any justice, it is actually a matte silver and polished silver finish. I bought it from Lenox. I wanted something that could be used again and not "scream" wedding unity candle holder.


The wedding invitations are pretty close to being ready to be printed. I am going to meet with Sara Suchland, of Sarapaper, to go over the final details and before she prints them. I think that they turned out pretty well.

There are only 3 months left before the wedding, as of this coming Friday. I can't believe it, time is going so fast. It will be hear before we know it. I am excited though. I have waited for this day for so long.

I guess that is all for now. I will talk to you all soon!
~Rachel


No comments: