Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's October... It won't be long now!!!

So the countdown has begun. Tomorrow is the first day of October, there will only be 17 more days until the wedding. I'd be lying if I didn't say I am a little nervous, but more in shock that the wedding is so close. It won't be long before I'm married.

So I think that we got all of our invitations out. There are still some that we didn't have addresses for, we are just going to have to call the people to find out where they live or send the invitations to a family member. All in all, I think things went well, with the exception of not putting 'and guests' on the envelopes. So to clear up any possible confusion, anyone who would like to bring a date/guest with them is more than welcome to do so.

I'm starting to work on the programs for the wedding. I hope that they go as planned. I have been waiting on them, longer than what I would like, because I need to meet with the preacher marrying us so that I can be sure to have the correct order for the ceremony and clear up any final questions. I am just hoping that all goes well and the programs turn out half as nice as the invitations.

Jeremy and I got our Marriage License yesterday. That was uneventful but very meaningful (I guess, if that is the word to use) since we have to get it before we can get married and it is only good for 60 days. That's kind of neat. I guess there's no turning back now (don't be worried).

I hope that those of you who have RSVP'd have found it easy to do. Either by calling the number (or using the Call Me button on the top right) or submitting it through our Knot.com wedding website. If anyone has any problems, please feel free to contact me. You can leave a comment either on this website or sign our guestbook on the other website. I will help answer any questions you have.

Well I best be getting back to working on the wedding things. I hope that everyone has a great week and I can't wait to see all of you in a little less than 3 weeks.

~Rachel

No comments: