Monday, November 3, 2008

A little Teaser (to hold us over)

Our photographer, Joanna Nunemaker, sent us a photo that we could send into the newspaper for our wedding announcement.

It helps hold us over until we get all of our pictures back. I think that this is a very beautiful picture. I think it will take about 8 weeks, from the wedding, till we get our pictures back, so we have a little over 2 weeks down.

Enjoy this one until we get more. I will be sure to post them when we get them back. I will also try to post some of the pictures that our friends and family have given us. If anyone else has some pictures to share with us, feel free to email them to me at rachel.n.p@hotmail.com


Until then... Have a Beautiful Day!
"The new Mrs. Post"
Jeremy & Rachel

**By the way, the wedding was beautiful, perfect and I would do it all over again. I'm so glad for those of you who made it, I hope you had a wonderful time. And we missed those of you who were unable to join us that day.

2 comments:

said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a happily ever after :)

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely radiant! Congratulations to the both of you! Love Tambra