Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Honeymoon Pictures

If you don't already know, Jeremy and I took a Mexican Baja cruise out of Long Beach. The cruise stopped in Catalina Island and Ensanada Mexico. We also spent a day in LA before and after the cruise. We ended up going to DisneyLand the day we got back from our cruise. That was so much fun. We really had a good time.

Here is a slideshow with pictures from the honeymoon.




Also, if anyone has any pictures from the wedding, I would love for you to share them. You can send them to my online photo album that I have created already. You just have to send us an email at jeremy08rachel.postwedding@picasaweb.com

  1. Attach your pictures to the email
  2. Put Wedding Pictures in the Subject line.

As soon as I get a bunch of pictures, I will put together a slideshow and post it on here also.

*Our Wedding Announcement was in Tuesday nights (Nov. 11th) newspaper. It looked & sounded really nice.

Talk to you all soon!
Rachel

No comments: