Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Pictures to share...

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did. It's my favorite and the food is always amazing.

I have some more snapshots, from guests at the wedding, that I wanted to share with you. I hope that you have been enjoying the little "teasers" until our professional photos are back to us.
I'm counting down, only 11 more days until she said she was hoping to be done with our wedding pictures.



One other thing, I became an Aunt for the 7th time on Sunday. Jeremy's sister Susan (she was the one with the adorable belly in the wedding party) had her little boy on Sunday. He came earlier than she planned, but it was still perfect timing. I will post pictures of the little cutie tomorrow. His name is Tyler Matther and he weighed in at 8lbs. 2 1/2 oz. and 20" long (or right about that).
It's crazy, I've only been in the family for a little over a month and I'm already an Aunt for the 7th time, this is pretty neat. I love having nephews and a niece (yeah, there is only one girl - poor thing!)

Have a great week. Maybe the next time you hear from me, I'll have our professional wedding pictures to share.

Have fun planning your Christmas celebrations!
~Rachel

No comments: