Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

We just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!
(Do you like our Christmas colored monogram, it's the one from the wedding. I just love it so much I might have to keep using. I told Jeremy that it can be OUR logo.)
It is hard to believe that Christmas is only one week away. The time has just flown by. It is already our 2 month anniversary. It has been a very fun & busy first couple of months of married life.

I've had lots of people ask me "So how's married life treating you?" It's that infamous questions that follows "How are the wedding plans coming along?" and precedes "When are you going to have a baby?" But to answer every-ones questions, it has been wonderful. It is so nice to be married to your best friend. I enjoy spending every minute with Jeremy that I can. We have both been very busy since the wedding (I work part-time at a toy store & he is always messing with something) so there are many evening that we don't see each other until 8:30 or 9:30 at night. I guess I haven't gotten tired of him yet, as everyone has warned me will eventually happen. I hope that isn't ever the case, but I'm sure we will have moments were we need space.


Jeremy just bought us a new car on Tuesday. It is so nice, I am loving it. My car was getting "old" and I was really in the mood for something newer. Then we had a terrible mishap with an oil change (a whole other story) that forced us to have to get a new car even sooner. But it worked out for the best. We now have a nice white 2008 Chevy Impala. I love love love it. Jeremy loves it too.

I talked with Joanna (our wedding photographer) and she put our pictures in the mail on Tuesday, so depending on how busy the post office is, we should have our pictures within the next day or so. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get them tomorrow. It would be perfect timing and we could check all of them out over the weekend. Plus I know my family is really anxious to see them. I will be sure to post them up once I have them. Joanna shared with me that she sent me 5 disks that were full of pictures, over double what she has from most weddings. What can I say, she just absolutely loved our wedding. : )
I suppose that is all for now. I will hopefully be back soon with a posting of our wedding pictures. Until then, be careful while you're out and about and enjoy the season.
~Rachel

No comments: